Do you need an Alcohol Licence?

You must have a Personal Licence to sell, or authorise the sale of, alcohol.
(Licensing Act 2003)

NTAD are professional licensing consultants and a leading training provider.
We can guide you smoothly through the process of obtaining your Personal and/or Premises Licence.

Call us now on 075 4444 0655