Change of Use A1/A3/A5

Change of Use A1/A3/A5

If your premises require Change of Use, we can advise you on whether your change is a "permitted development" or is a change of class and it becomes necessary to apply to your local authority for planning permission.

NTAD can deal with any change of use scenario, on your behalf.

About Us

NTAD is a national company specialising in the compliance of premises licensing within the hospitality industry.

We supply expert advice, training and support to bars, pubs, restaurants, clubs, hotels, off licenses and supermarkets.

No matter how large or small your business, we provide you with a personal service helping you to obtain your Premises Licence or Personal Alcohol Licence.

We can guide and support you through all aspects of your application including providing all the necessary training to enable you to gain your qualification/certification. (APLH Level 2).