Underage Sales Prevention
Telephone us on
075 4444 0655
Underage Sales Prevention (AUASP) Level 2
Gain the qualification you need to ensure you know the law with regards to age-restricted products. Learn what products have age restrictions and what they are and develop the skills needed to refuse underage sales.
This 1/2 day course should be taken by anyone whose job role involves them in the retail sale of age-restricted products such as alcohol, tobacco, knives, lottery tickets etc including bar and counter staff in pubs, clubs, bars, restaurants, off licenses, supermarkets and convenience stores.
For more information and to get your personalised quote please complete our request a call back form and a member of the team will be in contact with you.
- Why the law restricts sales of certain products
- Authorising alcohol sales
- The law relating to underage sales and serving drunks
- The law relating to other age-restricted products
- Summary of age-restricted products and penalties
- Refusing service to people intoxicated by alcohol
- Refusing service of alcohol to underage persons
- Refusing service of other age-restricted products
- Standing your ground and seeking support
- Record keeping
Multiple choice examination.
Attending Courses with NTAD
Courses can be arranged at a location near you on a one-to-one or one-to-many basis.
For more information on course location, how to book courses and how we incorporate them into your package: